This easy, no bake tahini freezer fudge is super creamy, nutty and filled with crunchy chocolate cookie chunks. It reminds me partially of halva and partially of a cookies and cream bar, but a much less sweet and healthier version of course!
Tahini tends to have a slightly bitter flavour but it also has the perfect creamy consistency for ‘fudge’. I’ve made this recipe with cashew butter, but I have to say that the tahini version is still my favourite. It’s just so creamy and the nutty sesame flavour is really addictive!
It’s also the tahini that makes this a snack that keeps you full without any sugar cravings later on. It’s high in iron, calcium, magnesium, protein, good fats and fiber. Usually for me, one small square does the trick. If you are a tahini lover you are sure to fall head over heels for this 6 ingredient 1 bowl freezer fudge. It is oh so delicious!
Simply mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a lined loaf pan. Crumble a few (or a lot) of extra cookies on top. Freeze for about 45 minutes and then cut into squares.
Keep it stored in the freezer as it starts to soften quite fast at room temp. When you’re ready for a piece eat it straight from the freezer. How easy is that!?
Looking For More Tahini Recipes?
This Cookies And Cream Tahini Fudge is super creamy, addictive, healthy‘ish’, vegan, gluten free and easily adaptable. It’s the perfect treat to keep stored in your freezer for a quick and filling snack. I hope it becomes a favourite in your home as it is in mine! Thank you so much for stopping by and happy eating always!
Cookies And Cream Tahini Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8-10 sandwich cookies of choice
- Line a 8×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix the tahini, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt and stir until smooth.
- Chop the cookies into small pieces and fold 2/3 of them into the mixture. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Top with the leftover chopped cookies gently pressing them into the mixture.
- Place into the freezer for 45 minutes. Remove and cut into squares. Store in a freezer safe container. Whenever you want one eat it straight from the freezer. Enjoy!